The weather has been amazing for over a week now and I've started with the inside of the shed. I pulled almost all of the old pegboard out and the insulation. It was covered in mouse crap, old bugs and was just nasty. Over 5 bags of trash came out. I went back with 1/4" OSB and the inside should be finished tomorrow. I am still missing four pieces of siding and a piece of trim on the outside, but it won't get here till next Friday. In the mean time I have to get all of the completed areas sealed against rain. Once thats done it will be a quick fix to put those last pieces in place. Then we are sealed for winter.

The locust trees are turning which is always sort of sad, as it means the end of fall and winter will not be far off.